What is ABS | CBS | DRUM and DISC Brakes in Bikes and Cars in Hindi | Di...
In this video in HINDI i am going to explain you: What is ABS in Bikes and Cars and also i will explain, what is CBS Braking System in Bikes and Cars, what is Drum Brake and also what is Disc Brake.
About ABS (Advance Braking System or Anti Lock Braking System) and also explaning about the CBS (Combi braking system) in Honda Bikes and Cars and drum brake and disc brake.
About: I am an INDIAN MOTOVLOGGER - Love to MOTOVLOG and VLOGS in HINDI on my YouTube channel, I am a BIKER from Delhi. There are many MOTOVLOGGERS in INDIA. I share my Experience of Bike riding through my vlog and love to Travel. I have Bajaj RS200 MOTORCYCLE. I am a Rider and a Vlogger from Delhi.
About ABS (Advance Braking System or Anti Lock Braking System) and also explaning about the CBS (Combi braking system) in Honda Bikes and Cars and drum brake and disc brake.
About: I am an INDIAN MOTOVLOGGER - Love to MOTOVLOG and VLOGS in HINDI on my YouTube channel, I am a BIKER from Delhi. There are many MOTOVLOGGERS in INDIA. I share my Experience of Bike riding through my vlog and love to Travel. I have Bajaj RS200 MOTORCYCLE. I am a Rider and a Vlogger from Delhi.
==================================================
🔶For All Latest Update:
Like my Facebook page : www.facebook.com/DilliWalaHoney
🔷Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DilliWalaHoney
🔶Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dilliwalahoney
Previous Video: https://youtu.be/BSs0d2pcpN8
===================================================
🔶For All Latest Update:
Like my Facebook page : www.facebook.com/DilliWalaHoney
🔷Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DilliWalaHoney
🔶Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dilliwalahoney
Previous Video: https://youtu.be/BSs0d2pcpN8
===================================================
No comments