Pulsar RS200 REVIEW 2018 in Hindi : My Experience with this BIKE
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 user Review in Hindi by Delhi Motovlogger DilliWalaHoney I am sharing my good and bad experience check it out in this video, This is one of the ABS (Anti-Lock) Braking System bikes in india along with other motorcycles available in India. In 2018 I am sharing my 2 years of good or bad riding experience, also I shared about how I start ride a motorcycle and which one is my first bike.
1. which motorcycle should i buy in india
in 2016 when I was confused that which bike should i buy in India and I want a bike with ABS system I don't like Non ABS bike because of safety features, so after a long research I decided to by Bajaj RS200. This Bike is one of the economical bikes in india because this bike mileage is pretty good.
So this is my ownership review about this beast motorcycle as a Rider.
About : This is a Indian YouTube channel for Motovlogging , i am Honey Hira from Delhi, i love Bikes, My favorite brands is BMW , Triumph , Ducati and Yamaha and from India Bajaj. I am a Motovlogger and love to ride my bike. Love to teach my skills of riding. Also you will find awesome vlogs of lifestyle and Fashion. Don't Forgot To Subscribe, Thanks you
1. which motorcycle should i buy in india
in 2016 when I was confused that which bike should i buy in India and I want a bike with ABS system I don't like Non ABS bike because of safety features, so after a long research I decided to by Bajaj RS200. This Bike is one of the economical bikes in india because this bike mileage is pretty good.
So this is my ownership review about this beast motorcycle as a Rider.
About : This is a Indian YouTube channel for Motovlogging , i am Honey Hira from Delhi, i love Bikes, My favorite brands is BMW , Triumph , Ducati and Yamaha and from India Bajaj. I am a Motovlogger and love to ride my bike. Love to teach my skills of riding. Also you will find awesome vlogs of lifestyle and Fashion. Don't Forgot To Subscribe, Thanks you
==================================================
For All Latest Update:
Like my Facebook page : www.facebook.com/DilliWalaHoney
Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DilliWalaHoney
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dilliwalahoney
Subscribe Dilli Wala Honey : https://goo.gl/z1GiXz
Previous Video: https://youtu.be/BSs0d2pcpN8
===================================================
For All Latest Update:
Like my Facebook page : www.facebook.com/DilliWalaHoney
Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DilliWalaHoney
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dilliwalahoney
Subscribe Dilli Wala Honey : https://goo.gl/z1GiXz
Previous Video: https://youtu.be/BSs0d2pcpN8
===================================================
No comments